How Much Is a 2020 Harley-Davidson Street Glide?
Since its introduction to the Harley-Davidson lineup in 2006, the Street Glide touring bike has been one of the best-selling Harley-Davidson bikes and one of the most popular motorcycles on the market worldwide. And while the bike is certainly a head-turner, there are more reasons that this bike has managed to maintain its popularity and withstand the test of time. From superior manufacturing and design to the assurance of quality associated with the Harley-Davidson name, you can be sure that this bike is worth a test ride. But even the most knowledgeable motorcyclist may need assistance weighing the pros and cons before making a purchase. If you are looking to purchase a new bike but want to know how much is a 2020 Harley-Davidson Street Glide, keep reading!
What Are the Different Harley Davidson Street Glide Models?
So you are asking how much is a 2020 Harley-Davidson Street Glide? Well, within the Street Glide family, there are three different bike trims:
- The baseline trim of the Street Glide is an excellent bike for both the casual rider and Harley-Davidson enthusiast. With an upright riding position, floorboards, saddlebags, fork-mounted fairing, and a passenger seat, this vehicle is perfect for riders seeking a slammed custom look. Boasting front and rear brakes with a Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-Twin engine and batwing fairing, this powerful machine, and smooth-running engine have a crisp throttle response and the classic Harley-Davidson rumble.
- Additional add-ons include Reflex Defensive Rider Systems, which aids the rider in maintaining control.
- For riders wanting a dark finish and sleek custom profile, the Street Glide Special boasts a factory-custom bagger with blacked-out style and highway-shredding power. An upgrade from the standard trim, this bike is lightweight enough to easily navigate urban traffic but sturdy enough to allow you to let loose on the open road. Riders will notice a big jump in power from the standard trim; with the Special’s Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and prodigy wheels. With this model, you’ll have the power you need to pass other vehicles and chase the sunset easily.
- This model can also include optional add-ons for more advanced chassis control, electronic brake control, and powertrain technology for turning and braking assistance.
- With enhanced bold styling, premium paint, and Kahuna controls, the CVO Street Glide is the pinnacle of factory-custom touring style and comfort. In addition to the visually-stunning exterior, this bike is loaded with power. As the most powerful V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D factory, the Milwaukee-Eight 117 V-Twin is a CVO model exclusive. This trim also comes standard with Reflex Defensive Rider Systems to assist you with accelerating and braking while turning. The Reflex Defensive Rider System also prevents the wheels from locking, potentially sparring the rider from a serious collision
What Is Cubic Capacity?
A motorcycle’s engine capacity is directly correlated to the amount of power it produces. The capacity of a motorcycle’s engine is measured in terms of cubic capacity. Cubic capacity, also referred to as CC, typically ranges between 50cc to 1500cc. A bike’s cubic capacity also impacts the fuel-efficiency and mileage capabilities. Regardless of whether you’re in the market for a city-riding motorcycle or a long-distance touring bike, it’s important to consider the cubic capacity.
How Many CC Is the HD Street Glide?
While the average high-end for CC in motorcycles peaks at 1500cc, the Harley-Davidson Street Glide ranges between 1690-1917cc, depending on the trim you select.
How Much Does a HD Street Glide Cost?
Unlike most large-ticket purchases, you get what you pay for with a Harley. The starting cost of a Harley-Davidson Street Glide is roughly $22,000. If you opt for an upgraded trim, the cost could be anywhere between $27,699- $40,539. If you are considering what trim would best suit your needs, it’s important to thoroughly review each bike’s individual specs and understand what sets them apart. From cubic capacity to exterior styling, there are lots of factors that go into dictating the price of a bike.
Are Harley-Davidson Street Glide Motorcycles Worth the Money?
No name in the motorcycle industry is more recognizable than Harley-Davidson. But when you purchase a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, you’re paying for more than just a name; Harleys have been known for their dependability and high-quality production standards. With our bikes, you can always be certain that your purchase will check all the boxes for rideability, superior design, engineering, and power.
Founded in 1903, Harley-Davidson has excelled at pushing the boundaries of engine design and motorcycle technology. As a household name in the motorcycle industry, we pride ourselves on consistently delivering quality motorcycles that both novice and veteran riders alike approve of and appreciate. Known for our expert craftsmanship and expertise, we are the oldest consistently operating motorcycle producers in the United States. Much loved by motorcyclists around the world, our machines consistently deliver quality. If you are considering joining the Harley-Davidson family and want to know how much is a 2020 Harley-Davidson Street Glide, visit the Harley-Davidson Kingwood, Texas dealership. Our expert team can offer a more in-depth overview of the entire Street Glide range and help you make the best purchase for your riding style.
Harley Davidson of Kingwood
Harley-Davidson of Kingwood is your #1 Texas Harley-Davidson motorcycle dealer. Our full-service facility offers new and pre-owned motorcycles, parts, maintenance, riding apparel, and everything else you need to get your Hog on the road. As a winner of the Harley-Davidson Gold Bar & Shield Circle of Excellence, we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service every day of the week. Stop by and visit the Harley-Davidson of Kingwood Showroom on Northpines Drive in Kingwood, TX!